Looks like a beautiful day there! That’s always a good feeling when your firewood is all spoken for. I never feel like I can really focus on...
Must be hard to see them go! Beautiful work!
Looks like it’s off to a good start! That’s the kind of stuff that means something to a kid:thumbs:
That tongue is what I’d worry about! That’s cool how the end can come out for those long slabs! Bet you get a lot of looks with a load like...
Gorgeous! I hoarded a little this morning. I’ll get some pics next time I’m out there as I didn’t get the entire tree.
Looks like some splitting in the near future! Nice pile of wood:yes:
Seems like a good deal! Nice saw:yes:
Same way I do it!
X2. Wonder how long we’ll have to wait to find out:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::saw::axe::stacker::saw::axe::stacker::saw::axe::stacker:
Beautiful woods and quite the terrain! I admire your commitment in getting that wood. Sounds like it was no easy task! Well worth it when you’re...
Get a grinder so you can have consistent reproducible results. Then just practice practice practice. Maybe even have a log where you sharpen so...
Oops!:picard:Ill try and remember who it was that had the American. Either that or I’ll have one shipped to your house so I can be right:rofl:...
Boy it sure is amazing how much wood is in those big trunks, and boy, are they dense! Got a load out before the freezing rain. Hope to get the...
We’re getting it right now:picard:
Perhaps they have some examples they could show us of what they could do with said chunk!