Ok, I've been curious ever since you came on this site. My son in-law has a brother around there. Last name King.
Happy Birthday Pallet Pete and JCMC . I hope you had a safe day. Better days are on the way. Hang in there.
[IMG]
Oh no. I hadn't ck. this thread this week until now. I am very sorry for your loss. So painful when they leave us. He shared many good years...
What town are you in. I bet not far from me!
Meanwhile, up in Maine at my son's house in Litchfield. [ATTACH] This was early this AM Started yesterday mid morning and is still snowing....
smile a little [MEDIA]
The 5 gallon pails works for me for cutting weight of a bag of pellets. Kitty litter plastic pails are even better for lighter loads. If you can...
I have the better of a ton still. Never know when the burning season will end. I try to start off with a few ton, and reserve a couple more for...
We once lived at a Radar Site up on a mountain top in Finland MN. Bears were common there. In order to lessen their visits we had to eliminate...
You got it done, No injury and moving on