Sorry for the loss. Keep in touch with you Dad, frequently.
[MEDIA]
I'll be happy when I can tolerate filling the bird feeders again. I really enjoy watching them. some on here post the pictures of birds...
Did you ever get those limbs/trees removed that were hanging over one of your buildings?
It has been between 30-36F here and the snow came down and covered the lawns, roofs and trees. We never stopped burning pellets. Seldom ever do...
Hell, we all leave lots of urine samples outside, Just not in containers. I must have left enough to fill a pool by now. Good part of being on...
Was snowing early Am and is still snowing. Everything is white again. Bummer. It was up in the 50's last few days so I was able to sit outside...
Those are fantastic pictures, thank you for sharing.
You have done so much with that land. I don't know if it is a labor of love or what, but you certainly have something to show for you efforts....
That is a good place to get it if you have prime.
It might help to ask store managers to put a "made in USA" flag sticker on those items that are make here. Tell them you are shopping, but want...
Cast plastics are very often American made.
Many years being in nursing. Started off in 1967 and ending in 2015. But, my two daughters and two granddaughters are RN's On this forums,...
You sure take good care of your plants. There was a time I did also, but now only the very hearty survive.
My well was put in with the house build in 1975. I still have the original pump. This past fall, I had the water tested and found bacteria. No...
I used a credit union. They are quick and very dependable and no fees.
My deposit was yesterday. I don't see a time on it. It came direct deposit. Several others in this area also received theirs. I wonder if it...
Look into your bank account. Looks to me like the eagle dropped off a deposit. Nice to see. :makeitrain"
They seems to have enough chicken for there rotisserie at the local IGA. But no whole roasters or fryers. There rotisserie birds were very small.
Same here.