My IV infiltrated again, so back to the ER for a new access. Took them 4 sticks to get a line going. Then they had to pull the tape off my hairy...
they are always using new terms for things. I don't mind learning, but where does the new lingo come from and why?
Many thank you's to all our FHC family. Your kind words and thoughts are appreciated more than you may know. I truly believe that God listens to...
My Iv line blocked up again, so back to the hospital ER to have it replaced. Nurse did a darn good job putting in a new one. Just didn't care...
Dental pain is a horrid. I had it from time to time. Now have crowns and replacements. That pain is so distracting. Good luck finding someone...
Don't you just love a puppy. They are a lot of work, but worth every moment of it. So good you have the older dog to teach the new one. Here is...
She is a black lab. She mother was Chocolate and the father was yellow. Pups were all black except for two chocolates. Molly was the last one...
Ha, Ha, My dog is Molly, [ATTACH]
I would like to, I just have to be realistic about being able to take care of them. I might try some of those plants that are half grown when you...
And Cindy and I appreciate each and everyone of you. :salute:
Up to Our Lord, and a bunch of my getting some of my bad habits in control. Like weight and mobility. Both heavily weighted against me. I have...
Back to the hospital for a follow up and get my IV access replaced. They are going bad about every 2nd or 3ed day. Even the midline failed....
x2!
We can't fix the harm that was done, but now that we know what is going on, we are obligated to be watchful to prevent it from happening again....
Good for you. I don't either. I will take tylenol for fever or real bad body aches. But that is may a couple times a month. I don't drink...
Those places here in the USA have huge magnifier critics looking into anything and everything to play got ya. I doubt they can pass gas without...
Did you try another browser? I am using Chrome with no problem. Explorer acts up on me. Firefox works well.
Morn sunrise view from my son's new home he and his wife built. [IMG]
You are just full of talent. That looks 100% better. One more thing needed. A hand rail. Esp. when going up and down with something. I lost...
You might consider to speaking up and let her know that discussions about any politics is off limits with family. "Not everyone feels the same...