Very sorry to hear that. Someone close to us has pancreatic cancer and is failing fast fast. I lost my brother last year. He lived a long ways...
If you had not sent me this, I would have missed it. thanks!
Fist time I have seen this site. Thanks, I love to watch the birds. We have some, but I don't get the variety some of you do. I have a few...
My brother and parents ran a store. They had a deli in it. Wonderful sandwiches and pizzas. They made their own pizza dough, sauces, shredded...
Kids all grown, 4 of them, retired, but do have a decent retirement income. no credit card debt etc. Feels nice to go buy something big like a...
Only my dog, we keep close eye on her and check her over. You are right about the ticks taking a ride.
I had it also. was one of the worst pains ever. Misdiagnosed at first. Then treated twice with doxie. Horrid med. Beats the guts up. 28 days...
I really do not know. I am scheduled to see someone, a specialist, within a month. I've had fluid overload off and on for several months. I...
Just learned this today, never too old to learn! [IMG]
While working in the emergency room at Walter Reed Army Hospital in DC, I had a chance to talk with some of those soldiers who guard the tomb....
It is a very sobering holiday. I spent much of my day looking at websites I belong to which have fellow Viet Nam vets on. There were way too...
I won't do the grocery shopping unless my wife is ill. List isn't organized. I go up and down the isles over and over looking. Not easy when...
I can't get through any day without a nap. I'm exhausted by 2 PM I lay down for about 60-90 min. Feel much better after that. that pneumonia...
Those who own 2nd homes are arriving here in numbers. As far as isolation for 14 days, I think it is the honor system, or watch out for busy...
You sure have your work cut out for you. Should keep you occupied for some time to come. Older homes can be a full time job all on their own....
I have mine up 24/7 Have it half mast now. Plan to return to full mast Tuesday. I have a dust to dawn light next to the flag. You can spend...
Here is a good dose of reality about the weather in Maine: [IMG] The leaves are green, the bugs are active and folks are cutting their grass....
I didn't watch it either. I'm not in denial, Just can't stand the mental anguish such things bring to me. If it is as implied, the perp. should...
Small Farmers are finding those situations impossible to deal with over and over. Small wonder why only the maga farms survive. Farming has got...
Making you wait that long is cruel. I would call the governor and complain.