Plenty of black bears in Maine, but so far I haven't seen one in my backyard. Seen most everything else, like bob cats, coyotes, fisher cats...
Just checking in. Way too much going on. Not so much in my personal space, but in the space all a round us. Good to go outside and breath in...
[IMG]
thank you.
This mess makes me ill. Covid, Riots, extremist, lies. I know one thing for sure. Urban living is nothing I want any part of. I was in it when...
Ok, I am thick, what is LEO?
When you do the math of the cost of your BTU's the higher priced pellets compared to MWP do not support the higher cost with higher heat value....
And towels came out like cardboard. Think of all the time that was devoted to doing laundry. It was very hard to do during the winter.
With all the well wishes I got from here, I couldn't help but get better. I am making each day better and better. So far, no relapse. Still have...
Keep reading all the references available to you on this forum. Other factors are the stove itself, the operator, and the maintenance. Anyone of...
Good luck with the healing process. I have a few of those, now with crowns.
I think you are spot on. The stress of all of this Covid restrictions just added to a powder keg waiting for the fuse to be lighted.
Really nice. Lots of work there. Well organized.
These are those easy access contraptions I mentioned. [ATTACH]
Where is your face mask?
Well, I won't eat rodents, at least not knowingly. Who knows if they are in bits and pieces of the food we buy to eat. Sorry you fell down...
I share that with Cindy (wife) thanks
care to share how that one is made?
No going boom here, I crash like a tree in the woods. Anything in my way is collateral damage. I'm getting good at catching myself before I get...
Agree, quick, easy, and inexpensive. Try a quiche. Many ways to make it.