I've put in my order for next season's MWP. I really like burning those. I like the people I am buying them from. Works for me.
He is growing too fast. I love that puppy stage. so much fun to watch as the learn by exploring.
Looking to have my driveway sealed again and am looking for some recommendation for what brands give a satisfactory result. I have sealed my...
I hope you don't have brown tail moths. We have them here and they cause a horrid itch. There are little hairs on the caterpillars that float...
I was under the impression that oaks were deep rooted but that didn't seem to be. Was there ledge under the root mass? We had one across from...
Very neat looking yard. I'm impressed. You have got to be pleased with the results of your hard work.
My Echinacea has run out. I had it for several years. It would reseed itself, but my luck has run out. I can't attend the beds as I use to....
[IMG]
[MEDIA]
I'm getting some strength. I still have little endurance and always hunting for my air. Takes a lot of energy to haul my over sized body...
I really like that. Normally around here metal roofs are put on for snow load control. Can you tell me why a metal roof was selected for GA?...
Use google or some other cloud service and have it on your phone. Next time you loose it, you can access everything you had in your phone from...
I am upset about this event and others with the same overtones. But even more so about the numbers of lives lost every weekend in Chicago. 19...
The one that the family had done showed that the combination of the knee on the back and one on the neck lead to suffocation being the cause of...
We get a few rodents. My son says it is because I feed the birds. I enjoy bird watching, so yes I am going to feed the birds. I can't do much...
I feel the only intervention that would have resulted in saving that man's life would have had to come from one of the 4 officers handling that...
So very sorry for the loss of your sister. Agree, it does hurt.
Sometimes it feels that way. No way to rationalize why life twists and turns the way it does. My younger brother, (a stoke victim) often...
I don't have my garden in as yet, but will any time now. We didn't get the frost, it was spotty. But the cold is almost as bad for tender...
Imported meats, not on my menu. Anything I eat I want it to be domestic.