a bit of humor [IMG]
That is most likely true. I have some from my grandmother's home. She had them back in the 1930's. They have never failed to come up and put...
It is the prep for that test that is horrible. The test itself, I never remember anything about it after they start the IV. But that prep I...
Lake Pemaquid
Unfortunately, the older you get, the faster and more the reminders get. Later, you'll find yourself getting in your own way. Any day you can...
:thumbs:, Couldn't rush if I wanted to. Move fast= no breath.
I would give it a try. Garlic is cheap and easy to plant. The diatomaceous earth can go on with a duster. Any chewing insect hates it. Any...
Listen carefully. YOU TAKE CARE. Chances of you having having a stroke in the heat are HUGE. stay well hydrated and rest right when you feel...
My oldest son had a good weekend at the campgrounds. Took his bass boat out on the lake and caught this: [ATTACH]
about as much has having your t-shirt on inside out. Whenever I see that I think someone is trying to get a second day wear out of it.
plant garlic with you plant sets and use diatomaceous earth. Your plant should be bug and critter free. When ever I remember to put garlic in...
I was once a redhead in my younger days. Is that why I like MWP so much?:D When I do the math, my MWP come in at substantial saving when you do...
That's a big investment. Hope you get lots of use from it.
Agree, the cats will tear up a roll of paper towels and make one heck of a mess to clean up.
What is that attachment going to be?
Hope you all had a good Father's day. I got calls from my kids. I haven't been outside today. Too hot and the air isn't good. I don't recall...
Looking good. Someone likes peppers!
My word, you sure have been busy. I admire your ambition. Thanks for the update and esp. for the pictures.
The maids in the hotels always have it over and then some nice fold on the end. They are paid to do it right!
Seems like you always have a project lined up. I have to say you sure do a good job on them. Now lets hope you get to sit and enjoy them.