I agree. This heat and humidity is beating me up. Darn Virus I got in Jan, then the pneumonia I had in May along with Congestive heart failure...
Late, but..... Congratulations to Denis and Judy. Belated Happy Anniversary. Hoping for many more to come.
I think we have gone over this before, but to me, it is worth repeating. I got this one off FB today. " ALWAYS READ THE LABELS ON THE FOODS YOU...
Rumor has it that lumberyards were deemed "non essential" during the "make no sense" shut down phase of this pandemic. I'm betting those rules...
I get on the site the same ways as always. I sign into the web site. I don't use Tapatalk. Never like that set up from the onset. Just use...
No, just was my 3 mile trip to the VA swimming pool three times a week. Maine roads are treated, but I haven't noted a salt issue. They do mix...
Scotty, please let us know about the cost of the upgrades. I would like to contribute. This cost should not be born on the shoulders of the...
I had the brakes done on my van 2 yrs. ago. Went about 2000 miles and the rear brakes locked up. Had to have them done again. Seems the...
Happy 4th of July. Glad to have the site up and running. Was like being locked out of your house! Many thanks for the fix.
That is a lot of work. I hope you have some rest time planned.
I've been thinking about your gardens. I know you and your wife put a lot of work into your harvest. Lets hope the rain was not too late.
glad for the rain now. Gardens so dry. Plus, with all the local fireworks canceled due to the virus, the fireworks vendors report record sales...
Could starting a smoke fire every week during nesting season take care of the issue? I'm no fan of anything that has you up on the roof too...
Finally getting some rain/showers. best kind for soaking in. Those gully washers just run off leaving little but destruction. What we are...
Getting some light rain. Nothing to do much good. Radar looks like the storm is about to fizzle out. [ATTACH]
Out door work where workers are most always away from each other. What is h@ll were they thinking with that restriction. I'll bet the ones who...
18 miles! and just look how much you had to climb up and up. You must be in good shape to do that. Thanks for sharing the fantastic pictures.
Welcome home brother. DaNang 70-71
Nice roof. Looks good, and you said the price was right. Up north, we have to have a considerable pitch or there is no way it will survive the...
A blind man visits Texas. When he gets to his hotel room, he feels the bed. “Wow, this bed is big!” “Everything is big in Texas,” says the...