And I can't breath in the heat. Hard to think of it ever being hot in Maine, but it really is bad for us who are cold about 8 months of the...
I agree Dennis. "Like" is sort of if the tree falls in the woods, and nobody hears it, did it make a noise. to "like" a post isn't...
Hope you strapped that load down before you moved it! Good for the grandson. How did he manage to pile it up so high? He looks really pleased...
I can't even imagine working out there in this heat and humidity. Hope you got that early on in the day. That is going to be some nice wood for...
I have sleep apnea, So a sleep study was done. You go for an overnight stay. They hook up more wires than you can count all over you. There is a...
Yes I have one. For me, it was a tool of my trade. (RN) So far, I don't desaturate during the day, I would drop down into the 60's at night...
No oxygen supplement. Not yet anyway. Still waiting for a date for my pulmonary functions test. This breathing issue wasn't so bad before I...
That tropical storm Fay moved through early this AM. Got everything wet then quickly moved on. No telling if any more remnants will swing around...
Now that is what you want to be looking for. To get it, you need to be just as supportive with her interest.
[IMG]
Happy Birthday Snowy Rivers Wishing you good health and good luck.
About the only thing I can do safely is sit here and type. Walking is risky. Fell out of bed twice this week. Can't walk to the mailbox...
Sunset after a big thunder storm this PM [IMG]
I would be very concerned about them spreading disease. You can make a gallic solution in your blender, then add a teaspoon of dawn and then...
Get well soon Dennis. I hope you don't rush it. I know how you can hear your chores calling you. Just let them rest right where they are. You...
that is wonderful. Glad to see it. I still miss my Dad, also back yard fires.
So very sorry that you lost your best man in the war. I have had "issues" ever since I was there. You know I can remember event, and even...
I used to be a medic at a casualty staging unit is DaNang VietNam. In the early darkness of the morning, we loaded about 40 litters along with...