I have a Husky 455 for sale.
LOL Todays youth will never get that one. Now they even dim automatically so they can concentrate on texting.
Plant some flowers around it and call it a day.
Drill does not have the RPM for that for what I do. I do a lot of cylinder head work for race cars and nothing works as good as the good ole' air...
Awesome setup you have there. Most of us ( well me for sure) would love to have an indoor area like that. We could sure use that around here the...
Good little saws. I was debating on selling mine but decided not to. I think it might get put in a case and live in my truck for the occasional...
My mind sees it as mill logs. then firewood. This log seems to be a bit large for my mill. Now what? Upgrade?? LOL See , this is how the...
Looks sweet!
I used to look at anything I saw as firewood. Once the milling bug bit me things changed. I now look at it as mill logs first. Anything not worthy...
Watch out! That is how I started. Chainsaw Mill...leads to bigger saws....then band-saw mill.....add a tractor....put a grapple on...
It certainly can (or will). I am to the point that trouble has gone away, at this point she just shakes her head.
You know that thing spells trouble don't you. Fun.. addicting.... bigger saws..... and the list goes on. You'll see exactly what I am talking...
Now you guys have sparked my curiosity on my stoves tempatures. I do have a thermometer on the pipe but never shot it with the heat-gun. Tonight...
If I don't need it I can shut it off and close down the damper as needed. It helps get things going and many times once fire is good I will shut...
I saw that 4 month time frame myself. My guess is it is gone. No FB for me either , zero interest in it at all. :zip:
My furnace has one. Not sure about not having one , when it was given to me that's the way it was. So for me if it ain't broke don't mess with it.
We do the foil packs quite often. A little sliced chicken , peppers and onions are always good. Kielbasa and some sauerkraut and onions. Burgers...
Go get it.
Now that’s the way to think.
$679 this I know for sure!