It must be the silver bottle 2-stroke-smoke that keeps your immune system top shelf. :rofl: :lol:
:doh: Where did I go wrong?
When you turn on the stove and charge your car at the same time what happens? Better yet let's all turn on our new oven and plug in the elektric"...
My boss bought a 201 top handle just shy of two years ago , it was 700 then ( + or - a few ) now $800 so prices have gone up. We talked about...
Yes that is correct. Just at my local dealer a couple weeks ago. + or - a few bucks but basically a 2 for 1 price. your local price might be a...
A friend of mine plugged his diesel truck in one night , what do you know he was woken up by firetrucks. Burned his truck to the ground and also...
Same here , I had the flu a couple weeks back. It kicked my tail end , also had Covid earlier but the flu just stopped me dead in my tracks. Two...
Looks like the start of a fun day!
Between you and buZZsawBRAD you might be able to make one good saw. I feel your pain , I ran over a beautiful 028 years ago and actually lost a...
33 here this morning. Fire going with some maple mixed with nuggets and shorts. Good morning to burn some of the scraps, nothing going to waste.
194t is still out there. Right around $400 here with 14 inch bar.
Welcome , you have landed at a great place! Hope you enjoy it.
. Even the hook has character.:thumbs:
I stopped at the dealer a couple weeks back , they were asking $779 or $799 for the 201 top handle. Crazy money! Yeah they are nice but that...
Manual: Page 1 first paragraph. " Remove Spark Arrestor Screen " possable restriction in exhaust. Page 2: Check chain , If it has a chain with...
Ouch , I have been lucky over the years, but I will take this a s a warning to be a little extra careful. Hope you heal up quickly.
I saw that picture last night , what dog? LOL I didn't see it either. Great camouflage.
Nice stuff you have there.
Awesome wood box. That room has some great character with the saws hanging right down to the Jiffy-Pop. I'm liking that!
That looks too nice to use. Great job!!:thumbs: