PSI wash then grease gun. Would be my first tasks.
Sweeeeet!!!!
Not me. If it's that cold I am sitting by the fire and not cutting. I do actually have a gallon and a half of the Stihl blue jug cold weather...
Ours shows it too but nothing there. I just found it funny that the spot where it was is gone along with the signage. They seem to always have...
Home depot had Echo for 11 and change a gallon if you buy 4. They have none and the space and sign where it was is no longer there. Not sure but...
Sorry. I think you had can’t hook tip and not hookaroon. But yes that is what I was talking about.
That looks like a decent setup. Keep us posted on how things are going. I have some big logs at a friends house that are too big for the bandsaw...
Wish I was closer!
Stihl is made by Logrite. Their stuff is top notch. Made right here in Ct. I have 3 of their Cant Hooks. Big Yellow one , a normal size with the...
Just wait, it gets better I started with a chainsaw mill. Then bought a bandsaw mill. And oh yeah. Then a tractor with a grapple. You are doomed!
I might have to consider taking you up on that. Last couple weeks have been nothing but CNC work. Trying to get dialed in to run some more...
I have used mine with 362 as well. You will lose some of the bar length when it is clamped in the fixture. If you have bumper spikes on the saw...
What are you going to power it with? oiler on max! Fuel heavy on the oil it’s hard on equipment and the driver but still fun!
That's crazy!
Thats a lot of wiggle room for expansion!
Thats great. Looks like you have a pretty well stocked shop. Always like to see what you have been working on. Trying now to do more with the...
I was thinking that as well. Nice looking stove! For years I have been looking for an old kitchen woodstove. Still looking.
I have two or three older axes upstairs in the shop. No idea what they are , I do know one was a double bit but no clue who made any of them. They...
Sure you can. But ; it wouldn't be half as good as the stuff that they come up with.
Not to stay off topic ; but I am actually very lucky to have the wife I have. She supports me 100% and even better puts up with all my crap so...