Check the bar , all the information is down by the clutch cover. If you want to post a picture of what is on the bar we can tell you exactly what...
I have ordered two of the same items from Scam-Azon and even though they were the same item they shipped from two different shippers. Could one...
My what nice junk you have.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Just goes to show you what happens with a flat surface , I can relate.
I have a bunch of Xgard . Just finished a gallon a short time ago and really liked it. I don't know what prices in retail stores is for it now....
Me? Of course!:saw:
I would have to take a head count but I have an easy 10 on the shelf if not more. If I run across more at bargain I would buy a few more. I am a...
A little maintenance can go a long way. Do you have an air compressor? Blowing things out after cutting is a good start. This alone could prevent...
This exactly for me as well. If they are a little long I sometimes go NE to SW , you know sort of diagonal.
4x8 here with a 3/8 plate top on casters. It was an old table from some sort of factory. The only thing I did was add a piece to the uprights to...
LOL , Good to the last drop. Wait until the Mrs. sees me do that. She blows a gasket if I lick the plate. This ought to be good.:rofl: :lol:
I have some to do. Big logs that are too big for the mill , if nothing else I need to get them sized to fit. There will be some drinking going on.
so at 40:1 ratio wich is what I run normally I breaks down to a cost of $1.66 a gallon and in a perfect world will do 40 gallons. That should keep...
Havent bought supplies for a while , I could only imagine where they have gone.
My bench BR600 blower. It runs for a couple minutes and loses power. The only thing I have not done is a crank seal on the fan side. Time to...
Got it Thanks! $65.99 and free shipping. Done; that should last a while.
Seems like the cheapest way there is by the gallon @ 71.99 ( .56 cents an ounce ) I might have to bite the bullet and just order it and get it...
Yes. I use them a lot. Like Paul mentioned get yourself a pair.
Nice load. Packed in like sardines in a can. Nice and clean looking pieces that are all the same length. Perfection! Nice looking job on the...
Pallets for my kindling. I get them from work and run them through their bandsaw and put in boxes all I have to do is bring them home. When the...
If this is the going rate, I am sitting on millions. Guess it is time to retire.