Minnesota correct? I was out there in January a few years back for work. Froze my azz off. And I was working inside. Just walking from the...
Great to have someone to hoard with. Makes it much more fun , safer and an extra set of hands is always good.
And the winter we are having it will most likely stay that way. Instead of spending money on a blower he should have bought mud tires.
It is a piece of aluminum tube with a plug I turned down on the lathe for the hook end that is welded in and a cap welded on the end. Hook is two...
damm you are good. Yes I made it years ago. I have three other Log Rite hooks , so I decided to pass it along to BRAD. How many Cant Hooks can...
So what if I drive a Mitsubishi? Do I need to get me a Poulan Wild Thing?
Looks cold in those pictures.
Nice cant hook. :yes:
Nice job Lenny.
I don't but know others that do use it. Their saws are still running last I knew. Around here in our wonderful state we have no non-E fuel from...
Hang it on the rear view mirror in your truck. 80's flashback right there!
Highway work around here consists of 9 guys leaning against a shovel watching the 10th guy work. Or putting out a mile of cones shutting down 2...
LOL I am willing to bet you are correct. And a few of these to seal the deal [IMG]
I hear you buddy. Do you think we can storm the compound and get in? I'm hungry!:grizz:
It seems to me that the smaller diameter pieces that are left unsplit never seem to dry like a piece that was larger and split. Maybe it is just...
500i for the win.
Great service from these guys. Received in two days , best price that I have seen, free shipping ,well packed and a free measuring cup in the...
With yourself?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Husky is secret code for big pooch:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: All kidding aside mine leak too.
Sweet. :thumbs: