I checked the website and they call it counterclockwise from the bottom , That is clockwise from the top. Needs to see if the pull cord rotates...
Look at the pull cord on the shroud , does it pull from the same corner as the harbor freight one?
My splitter is horizonal shaft but the pump is above the oil level. You might have to break the pressure line when you initally start it to just...
You're doing pretty good for your age then.:rofl: :lol:
If it ain't broke don't fix it is what comes to mind when I see this thing. I'll pass.
Really , I had no idea about that. Sad deal.
Hope the truck he is hauling that thing in has an 8 foot bed.
Terrible to see this. I would always get a laugh when they referred to him as "Inbred JED"
That’s really cool
I agree 100% Logrite stuff is really well done. you won’t regret it. all the pictures you see do little for the actual product until you see...
Im an engine builder by trade ; not saws but automobiles and it isn't much different. Every engine I do has a folder. In that folder are build...
Thought you wanted to trade for my Poulan.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yes , just mild steel. That's all I had at the time.
Lifetime x 2 on the warrantee.
BRAD asked me to engrave it , I think next time he is over I will have to get out the tattoo gun and have at it.
Thanks Eric. A couple welds are so-so in my book but functional I guess. It works pretty good and the best thing is it is getting some use and...
Monday mornings. Ugh , here we go for another busy week.
My first thought as well.
Nuggets often end up in my stove that way. I tossed some in last night on end before bed and when I woke up, they were gone, I didn't watch them,...
Glad it’s working for you. Thanks for posting.