You are way off. This right here is more like it. [MEDIA]
Yeah I get it , I left the door open and you snuck right in.:thumbs: No problem here!
Really , I never knew that. That is actually kind of cool.
I'm on the three year plan. Signed up here 3 years ago today, does that count. Been a great time and looking forward to the years to come.
Mike , you nailed it.:thumbs: I am burning stuff that is about the same era as yourself. Well worth the time and effort.
I would take it. What doesn't split and stack nice would get used in shop furnace; that thing doesn't care what it eats or what it looks like.
Another one headed behind the wall ," keep the garage doors open boys I am coming in hot "
Thank you. Mom and my sister are into the quilting big time. From seeing what they do I am guessing that one is a little on the tricky side.
Husky would run better without that Nascar sticker on it.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I looked at that more than once myself. Not the only one I saw either.
Start looking on CL or FBM for an old garden tractor and a small trailer. If you find something we can grab my trailer and go load them up. For...
Going to go check my local Harbor Fright now to see if they are in stock yet.
Window shattering device?
I did manage to get trailer unloaded yesterday Every time I walked by it I could hear the poor springs moaning in pain. Time to get splitting...
Thanks to BRAD for this. Truly a great time. I know there will be more soon. Time to pay my dues.
Dang , you did good on that one. Hope you heal up fast and thanks for posting as a reminder to all of us to be careful.
Makes it so much better. Safer and an extra set of hands especially with the big stuff. Not to mention a little goofing off and plenty of laughs...
Great time today. Feeling it now. I was doing OK until I stopped Had a fun time today it has been a while since we cut together and so much more...
x 2 on this. Not a fan of the import myself but this is one of the things that's hard to beat for the money. Keep the oil clean ( and full) you...
https://www.harborfreight.com/55-hp-173cc-ohv-vertical-shaft-gas-engine-epacarb-69731.html They show this one at 5.5 horsepower