I can post a pic of the recipe. N/M, here's a link that was on the bottom of the recipe....she obviously printed it off the web. Pumpkin-Oat...
Glad you made it out safely. Looks like a bunch on the ground....easy pickins, if not rotten.
I used to buy the Gulf Wax from the Wally, but started getting candles dirt cheap at garage sales. I have about 20 lbs to work up....maybe more....
You made the right choice. :dex:
No offense to the great state of NJ, but there's no chance of me doin' that....BL or no BL. We gots Oak......gooder enough.:yes: Welcome aboard...
Gee golf66 , I really feel bad for you. This is an absolutely horrific problem. We're here for ya', man. Perhaps you should consider Eric's Eric...
Weren't we all..........:handshake:
Best thing to do is just start. :yes:
Weather prognosticators calling for 3-6" Tues. through Wed morning. More fun will be had by all.......who am I kidding? I don't want more snow. I...
Looks like he pulled about every muscle in his body doin' that dance. Ouch.
I like the alternate version with Red. Kinda messes up the recent narrative re: the song, eh?
:popcorn:
But, righty loosy, lefty tighty just doesn't sound right. :rofl: :lol:
Well, there's yer problem. That's what the pliers are for. :D
So, at that rate, you could be done by Sunday afternoon?
That would take me about 10 days. Time frame could be weeks.:whistle:
Sleet/rain yesterday, and awoke to about 2" of fresh snow. Winds gusting pretty good. Nice 1/4" of ice on the windows. Had some fun cleaning...
My reaction was a bit different. :hair: I used another vowel with the w. Here's a hint, it was EEWWW.
Roast was very gooder. Bonus,.........I'm still alive.:whistle::yes: In other news (which is the same from earlier this fine day), it's still...
See, this was my first thought as well. Check your gaskets. Are you using Pine or Oak? You might need to consider not only square footage, but...