After several evolutions/iterations, we're now using an HE nat gas FA furnace and our 30NC split about 50-50. This month will probably be closer...
Well, at least there wasn't a FT. Wait..........
Good attitude.
That's how my SisIL backs up.....w/o a trailer.:rofl: :lol: Seriously, I'm not even kidding.
Firewood jail.
Uh, mine was $6, and the only one I've had. :rofl: :lol: Hey, it's called Stallion.....how could I NOT buy it? :whistle::picard: Lot of good it...
Let the dog do it......he's not busy. :dex::rofl: :lol:
So, it looks like Mick Jagger? :picard: Looks like a nice phone (especially the price), but I'd have to ask one of the kids/Gkids for advice on...
Well, that's what I get for not going to the link. :headbang:
:( I have mine in a cover/case thing, and dropped it on one of the top corners a while back. The screen has hairline cracks now, but still...
Mini-split?
X2, Sean !
Get ready for round 2, Dennis Backwoods Savage . Looks like the tail end that's over in Wisconsin might whip up into lower Mi and cross right over...
We bought some Everclear to make what's called "Apple Pie". I think it's mixed with apple cider and it's VERY gooder. Now, to actually make some,...
Welcome aboard CaptainNemo . I prefer two years for Red, in good drying conditions. In a pole barn.....no idea. Is it heated at all?
Old forecast changed to new forecast....went from 3-6" to 4-8" for tonight into Wed. morning. We usually get on the lower end of forecast. We'll...
Ground nice and frozen too. :yes:
That's quite a trek. Your property?
I've been known to do our roof in stages.......over the course of a couple days. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Mine don't look nearly as nice as the pic on the site, but I feel I've created a new food pyramid............. [ATTACH]