All about perspective, isn't it? :handshake:
Ooooooh, goody. I'm counting the days. :thumbs: No, seriously. Been watching the Accuweather long term forecast (for what it's worth) hoping for...
Good that you've got such a gooder eye NH mountain man , but the guys I sometimes get precut firewood from wouldn't know 16" if it kicked 'em in...
We should chip in and get him FT. Just to help out.........the neighbors. :whistle:
Yep, hardly any punk. Save the pool house at all cost!:dex:
Vote with your dollars......don't shop there. Presuming you dislike their tactics.
Beautiful pup. For sure wasn't ready for winter this year......my fault, but dang the snow can just stop any old time (it did this morning).
they came back this afternoon, and they're still back there after about an hour or so.
So, they like to stand at the new patio door and watch for bunnies, but they got a nice surprise this morning....4 deer in the path I keep cleared...
So, like icing on a cake, then?:whistle::picard: Seems like it's been snowing here since last July. The forecast :rofl: :lol: says it should stop...
He somehow lost track of the goal.......and the salt. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Been sayin' this for a LONG time. If you don't own it, someone else does........everywhere you go...everywhere, except may the Amazonian jungle.
Hey, the dogs do it, why can't we?:whistle:
He still has the salt though, so he can put it down to get back up the drive. :picard:
:thumbs::dex:
"Bill the Destroyer"....destroyed.
Hey Brad buZZsaw BRAD , welcome aboard. Just so you know, we're enablers of others with like minded interests. :dex:
:picard:
Let me take a guess here, and say that's the neighbors driveway and boat?....................Why can't he blow the snow into his own yard? You...
Nope....unless I count myself. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'm stealin' that one.:yes: