X2!
Man, that sounds like fun. I haven't been sledding/tubing for years.....nope, decades. I'll bet everyone slept well.
Good luck in the new job. :whistle::dex:
I think mouthwash helps with that. Well, so far at least, we got approximately 1/4" of the massive snowfall that was expected. News at 11.
I hope you're right Dennis, although there seems to be ice developing down around Chi-town (anybody still call it that?) and heading into Mi....
Calling for another 3-6" tomorrow. Was supposed to be 4-8, then back down to 3-6, where it's stayed all day. The probability number keeps bouncing...
Ok, I see what you did there. :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
So easy, even a savage can do it. Backwoods Savage, that is.:dex:
It's nice to see they look pretty healthy. I think the neighbor and her mom down the road put out feed, so they're making the rounds. They stood...
They're still hangin' around, and getting closer to the house. I have to pay attention when taking the pups out to make sure the deer aren't close.
I've asked at Arby's 3 different times and twice been told "we don't do SC discounts". The 3rd time, the young woman used the "free coffee" button...
I've started asking for the SC discount more often nowadays. We don't go out often, so I'm not sure it's even worth it. I mean really, do I...
I intend to live forever.....so far, so good.
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need.
When the going gets tough, phone a friend.
Where there's smoke, something's smoking.
Wherever you go, there you are
Shhh, don't tell anybody, but since 3 & 8 got skipped, there really are only 10. It'll be our little secret. :whistle:
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he'll be sittin' in a boat or on the shore of some lake or river/stream for...
You really wanna' know? Uh, no pics please.:dex: