Sounds like just about a perfect day. Happy Birthday Dave.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Oh, you weren't kidding. I think there's 3 floating around here. She commandeered another one for...
My wife commandeered the house shop vac. I'll find it and give this a try.......our kitchen drain is starting to act a bit clogged. This would...
Man, learn how to spell.....it's toofs. :picard: Wait, you got 12? I musta been at the back of the line.
Yeah.....too late. Nice try though. :rofl: :lol:
Most anything that might blow away is either buried in snow, or covered in a snow/ice combo. The trees are no longer covered in snow, so they...
i bet he'd swap the truck. :whistle:
:hair: That would almost be as bad as giving up coffee.
I'm in the explosives camp. Maybe a 12 gauge from a safe angle. Use wut ya' got.
Nice. For sure it would be nice to have an anonymous donor drop that on my doorstep.
Thinkin' the same thing Dennis, since I saw that forecast. Now, if I could just get the generator to fire up,......and get it outta the...
Old Country Buffet right there, Backwoods Savage style.:dex:
Sorry to hear of his passing. As a kid, I enjoyed the antics of "The Monkees".
I hear lots of folks talk about "the birds get 'em", but I have never seen that happen when I come across the little bastages. So, my...
Let's hope that "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".
I think we'll lose some, but just a couple days of warmer temps won't quite do it. Bonus......we'll get back our skating rink. :picard:
I do the "smack split on the splitter" trick. There's plenty more ants where those came from (I live in the woods), so I don't worry about 'em....
Life's short....eat dessert first.
I'll really need pics of the puddle. :D
Oh sure, just completely forget about Dave and I.....and some others up here. :rofl: :lol: We ended up with about an inch or so out of the 3-8...