Was raining for a bit, and the snow is now starting. Slightly windy, but not bad yet. Temps are beginning to drop.
That snowman didn't do anything to deserve that.
Yep, he's a member.
Musta' not happened then, eh? :picard::rofl: :lol: Sorry, but I live in Realityville, where real stuff happens. :dex: There was also a very fine...
Hot dang Gourley , that's a nice pile o' future firewood.
One word. White Vinegar. Oops, that's two, but it "works" too. We have some "The Works" in the bath vanity.
I heard rain on the roof early this morning......woke me up. Weird part is there's several inches of snow up there.
I don't see wind in the forecast this morning.
Northern Michigan.....troll country. :D 'Bout an hour or so from the bridge.
No wind yet that I know about.......yet.
That sure is attractive...........................not.
Yep, got a couple big white pine that would hit the house if they wanted to drop in this direction. The top already broke out of one.
We've had freezing rain for a bit.
Firewood! FTW:dex:
What ^^^ said, but I'm not sure on the Mulberry. :whistle: My other guess is.........who the heck cares? That stuff almost looks ready to burn....
Sittin' here planning to play it by ear, goin' with the flow, chillin' with a fire........watchin' Bosch. We're at our low of 31 for the night,...
Some friend.......he didn't even split or stack it. :whistle: Just kidding, that's a nice little haul.
Some places consider that a delicacy. :jaw:
Cleaned the flue today. Was a bit worse than I thought it might be, but I also had some sizzlers. Been noticing some sluggish fires. Also cleaned...
9 outta' 10. Whatever that means.