Pete, peat......wutever. :picard::rofl: :lol: Wait, is Pete Irish? :ireland:
Been blowing and snowing all night. Comes and goes. Hard to tell exactly how much snow we've gotten with the wind moving it around, but might be...
Dad jokes. :dex:
Still snowing, and last time I was outside with the dogs, it looked like the Arctic or something. Maybe Alaska...I'm not sure, but it was nasty....
Not like he coulda just grown a pair..............:whistle:
We've had about 3-4 "blink of an eye" brownouts the last hour or so. Decided to restart the stove in case we lose power.......supposed to get down...
The winds picked up quite a bit, and so did the snow. This system seems to be parked right on top of us, taking it's good old time leaving.
Excellent advice.
Yep, go ask. Might say yes, might say no, but without asking you'll never know. Yeah, if he wants money for it, walk away...unless it's $10 and...
2.25"T x 3"W x 10" L
Never done one, but pretty easy to find the info.
:hair::dex::rofl: :lol:
Just bought a Woodland Pro TimberMAX B&C combo. Still not on the saw or out of the cover. I'll need a new sprocket too, but I can get that local.
I know. I posted the pic to make sure it was obvious. :dex: I've never seen dog turds with square edges. That would literally be a weird Azz...
Check this out Jack....... 318/360 Rear Main Seal Replacement
Did you get a referral kick?:dex: This storm may stay north of you....save your gas for a minute.
Looking at the weather map-in-motion, I'm not sure this thing is going to pan out how they thought. Looks to be moving across the...
That's what the little flyer said too, but I shut the door. Didn't smell a thing. :D I forgot to ask where they got it.
but it's not firewood.......what is it? Ok, I'll tell ya'. It's this stuff that I just got from my brother and his wife for Christmas (yeah,...
Well, the gusts are starting. Wonder how quick this'll turn into a chitstorm?