Hmmm, I don't see a sign on her head. I'm sure it's out of order though.
Really? [IMG]
Yep......and, yep.
Cool.....firewood.
Are the windows themselves drafty, or are drafts coming from around the casing/trim? More than likely (unless something's been updated), there's...
Hey Jwin , welcome aboard. As long as the stove and pipe aren't glowing, you're gooder. Those SS tubes are pretty tough. I've never looked at mine...
Nice.....a new stove. Is it mike bayerl that has a white stove? Can't remember. Don't forget :ithappened:.
:popcorn:
Spongedog Squarepants.
I had 3 cord in the l/h shed bay, plus another 1/3 on the right at the start of this season. Down to about 1.5 on the l/h so far (nothing used...
And the 80's, 90's....,etc.
:bug::rofl: :lol: Dave....u bad. :dex:
That's pretty sharp Gas.
I love a happy ending. :thumbs:
Well, FYI, pretty much ALL of my manuals are in close to pristine condition....some still in the plastic. I know where most of 'em are, but that's...
Ooh look, a truss delivery. Oops, not trusses.....cool anyway.
When all else fails.....RTFM.:rofl: :lol:
Not exactly an auspicious beginning there Gas. Deep breath.....let it out.......now, give it heck! Aaand, this time do it right.:dex::rofl: :lol:...
Might require coffee. :whistle: The only thing I really hate,............TICKS! They taught me that. :rofl: :lol:
Too much snow for me to go tromping around in the woods, but I'd bet there's SOMETHING out there for me to cut up into firewood. Nothing near the...