I gut one a them bellies fer Christmas too Dennis... :D
You've developed a great way to put up a lot of wood Greg ... plenty of helpers who get a load of firewood to go... :yes:
:picard:... :rofl: :lol:
Now that we're closer to Christmas... I thought I'd bump this story back up...
You changin your name too Rotti? o_O:D
How about Kimberly Stihl... :saw:... ;)
At first, I said there's no way we'll leave a genny up at the cabin again... but, if the family really wants it there (some would rather not have...
Feels like -4 here... stove is choochin' with ash this monin... :fire:
The only pic I could find of the seeds Maina ... this was about 1/100th of what poured out at the cabin, when I first opened the case. I thought...
We had the Honda 1000 version of your new genny, and mice got inside that "tight" enclosure and totally filled it with tiny seeds... and then...
Look out for mice... :whistle:... they love the plastic wire jackets... :headbang:... store the genny in a mouse proof box, if it's out in a shed,...
:rofl: :lol:
:popcorn:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... "Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 is the new midnight." ... ayuh... ;)
That would be cruel... and a great idea! :D
I thought the same thing. Looks like top 2 "layers" of splits is missing... btw, that still counts as shrinkage... ;)
Giz was her usual impatient monster, getting ready to head out in the 5" of new snow. (Old pic... same monster) She had a ball this monin, trying...
Happy Birthday old hippie... nuthin' quite like music to tie all of life's loose ends together... ;)
Oooooh lookit all that green... what a rig! That plow set-up should be mighty handy, mounted off a loader.
Ooooooh... it just started snowing... :rootintootin: