Oooooh... a gravity fightin' mofo machine... :rootintootin:... :yes:
Hehehe... ummm... I meant that when I fall, I never do a perfect landing... it's always ugly... :rofl: :lol:... but, I appreciate the sentiment...
I never seem to be able to make a perfect landing on my wide arse Rotti... I'd prolly bounce right back to m'feet... ;)... instead of triggerin'...
You're welcome. I really liked the book. Enjoy.
Ice and gravity... BAD combo... :dex:
Yep... I'm with ya Rotti... hot water rain, on freezing ground makes me growl too... I'll take 2 feet of snow vs 1 inch of ice... any day... :dex:
This is all I saw when I jumped on this thread this monin yooperdave ... almost spit m'coffee out... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:......
Yup... thanks Chvymn99 Kevin... your efforts add a lot to the FHC family fun round heeya... :ups:
Merry Christmas Pete... :santa:
Merry Christmas Mr Overkill... and all of the FHC family......
Nice pic, what a beautiful scene... Merry Christmas
Thank you so much scavenger !! This has to be one of the most thoughtful and original gifts I've ever gotten... an "orphan" drum kindling box......
Early monin with Giz... is it time to open presents yet? [ATTACH]
Merry Christmas everyone ... :santa:
You should be able to find used powered barrows, both wheeled and tracked, in the construction biz. They use them to move rock, stone, gravel,...
I'm not even close to "that much power" at 65... :whistle:... I'm usually outa steam by noon... :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol:
"The main thing as we age is to keep doing it as often, and for as long as we blessed to be able to do so" ... you rest, you rust... :BrianK:
Merry Christmas justdraftn ... :campfire:
Nuthin like the aches n pains from working up firewood... it hurts so good... :dex:... :yes: