That was a rental. No way we could have dealt with the big maple rounds I scrounged downtown that year.
Good luck Tues Lyle. My wife is my best patient advocate... :yes:... looks like yours is too... get better...
Good points... being able to see things better, without the bucket... mine is perty small so, not so much of an issue. I've thought about...
I'd love to have that truck now. Really liked it a lot. 4x4 would sure have been nice on it tho... especially at the farm (lots of hills).
:faint:
My good friend traded up yesterday and is having a ball playing with his new toy. He said the payment dif was only $20/mo. Nice tractah... :dex:...
Does anyone just mount 1 or 2 hyd fingers on top of a bucket? After swaping back n forth between my claw and bucket, I've often thought a single...
Love the color... ;)... nice claw... so much fun ahead... :yes:
Ayup... :D
Tracked ATV and elec brakes on log trailer? Anything is possible but gets into mega :makeitrain"
Thought it might be fun to see hoardin' family pics, doing the firewood shuffle. I'll start with this of my honey and our 2 kids, at the old...
Mornin Tim TurboDiesel ... I've been looking at your build pics and read your latest thoughts on shifting gears... selling what you have and...
Happy Birthday Larry savemoney ... :dancer:
Wow Lyle... time to stop... and give your body a break for a while. Double pneumonia is serious stuff. Good luck... hope the meds do their thing...
Pure inspiration... your Dad, farmer steve ... thanks for that... :yes:
:binoculars:
Mornin all... :coffee:... it's a new year... live weller... and prosper... but first, take the day off... :fire:
Hey look! It's the Roaring 20's ... :rootintootin:
:rofl: :lol:... Happy New Year Molly. Hope I get a chance to meet you next year at a G2G.
Happy New Year FHC ... :rootintootin::dancer::banana:.................................:campfire: