Peart set an athletic standard in rock drumming, along with all of the lyrical work for Rush. An amazing talent. So sad. RIP Neil... thanks for...
Yep... a friend of mine had to move there... he has a dry skin condition and when the dry air showed up every winter season here, he was just...
Have many friends who go to Florida for the winters. I get it. Been down enough times to know it's not for me. I love the snow too much, even tho...
"the cold can really affect an aging body or at least I've been told"... ayuh... truth... that's why you see old geezers huggin' the wood stove......
:eek:... :yes:
x2
Good luck Larry savemoney ... hope you're feeling better soon.
Hope the x-rays looked OK today and that you're feelin' a bit better.
Good monin kids... :coffee:... got a couple inches of snow to clean up today, then back in the shop tinkerin' on the mule. Stay warm... :fire:
Man, he can sure fabricate... :dex:... as others have said tho, not worth the :makeitrain" or building time, if ya can drive down to the splittah...
Nice job on the trailer load wishlist ... :yes:
"dead ash" ... I get that a lot after sittin' too long... ;)
V plow is in the figgerin' stage... it's gonna hafta happen tho...
I think it's called a trailer dolly.
:rofl: :lol:... sorry...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Plans??? :D
Ha... that's what I call it cuz it's so slow... :rofl: :lol:... it's a Yardmax trackbarrow. Mostly used on construction sites. I'm attempting to...
Have been doing more R&D with the mule, mostly to gauge traction. The tracks are better than tires... but in the snow, it's gonna be proceed with...
You hit all the highlights we're dealing with here. It's a ranch home with way less than adequate insulation up above. I've been doing the roof...