Clever on the blinders, and you even matched the switch cover to the tractor. Gasifier is curious about a cheap LED light setup for his orange...
When do we get to hear that thing??
Make some chow-dah lukem
Tough to be unclefess these days :(
I just gave away my Monster Leaf Bag to a friend, but it served me very well for a good 7 years. MonsterLeafBag.com - Monster Leaf Bag It's just...
Teasing ya... I've got one not as purty too.... Sugi bar is previous owners, not mine. I am trying to get back down to 2 saws. Sorry for the...
Very similar reason for my very brief stint with it. It's not much lighter than the 372xp so I filled the 60cc void briefly only to leave it...
Good deal!!
Can't help you on stock, but I can on the monkeyed variety. Let me know if you are interested, otherwise good luck with the search.
Oh yeah those things are pretty damm useful!
The Goonies.... all categories Best movie evah... I'm an 80's kid!