Check out the map, I'm in a town next door to you. A few others in our 'hood as well. Members Map | Firewood Hoarders Club
Hey Farmerfrancis welcome to FHC! You look to be a neighbor as well, nice toys you've got over there.
You won the lottery man! Have fun with that beast.
It had a lot to live up to and failed miserably IMO. Hard to complain about Christina Applegate, the rare beauty that gets better with age.
I think you nailed it. My sisters do the early shopping stuff, certainly not for me. They really like it, and aside from long lines their...
My house is 78F right now, thanks to pine!
Fighting a cold plus turkey day full belly hangover felt like doing nothing. A few cups of tea cleared me up enough to get the tractor ready for...
Tolerances and emissions
Hey it don't need to be pretty to make 'em warm.
372 ya say? :whistle: I know a guy always looking to make a deal.
About to sell a load of uglies to my sis in law. I have never sold wood but it just so happens the pile needs to move or be burnt so this works...
Now for my least favorite part of the process... [IMG]
Well those loads make this one look puny... just some tops to finish out at a neighbor's place [IMG]
Went to work on Monday, waiting on a test fixture and the machinist is out until next week..... Sure I'll take a week off too! Split for a...
Would you say those tires are now..... Groovy? :rofl: :lol: Ok, I will just show myself out.
You can cut out the bead. I need a bigger cutting block, full size truck tire now slips over the block.
Really for the 40#er? That's a great price at $28. JRSDWS good call on the wallet/ dog/ food triangle. My black lab had plenty of problems at...
Diamond Naturals Lamb for adult dogs... Cheapest is Amazon with prime delivery, which seems ridiculous consider its a 40# bag, 2 a month.
We saw The Book of Mormon yesterday and then had some fancy Italian dinner. Best part : no kids and we slept in until 8:30am!! Kids still with...
Very clean results, and a well thought out operation! Those R4's treat your lawn alright? I have ags, even on small tractor I make a big mess.