Dogs... mine.... But basod needs to get in here
Dammmmm LinkedXJ Just let me know if you need someone to keep your saws warm until you're ready...
[MEDIA]
We watch it on occasion, and that dude was incredible from day one. Perfect example of what the show intended as looking at him is a bit...
Oh man, the old aftermarket wrist pin killer! Sure could be it, and you wouldn't be the first. Who makes the piston/ cylinder? I'd be digging...
It could be there, the pic makes it hard to see. If it comes out in the saw... well yeah that's a problem. If it isn't there to start with then...
Is the locating pin in there on that second ring?
I like that guy's shirt! Some nice looking white oak in there.
x2 My 372xp it was done that way, as DexterDay 390xp shows. I would avoid it as advised for cutting firewood, or you start burning the big...
Good timing on the post. We just used our local service for the first time. We desperately needed groceries and it coincided with the first of...
That is chainsaw art. Incredible work!
You skippin '18/'19?
I tried rehabbing mine, wish you posted 3 months earlier I would have bought this. Turned handles (wooden) at HD were $30 alone!
Did not know Alice's Restaurant was based on his actual story, pretty funny. RIP Scott Weiland, a hell of a singer
Never heard of it, but I'll search the brand. Thanks
Alright ladies and men who shop for the ladies in their lives.... I was looking to get my wife a flannel shirt with liner (like fleece) for...
I see what you did there :rofl: :lol:
Seger lives!! I don't like our Contigo, overpriced and kinda goofy. You know what my wife and I use the most? We have a shelf full of all...
Sounds like a challenge! Let us know how you solve it please.
I have one, only use it for rocked chains. I hand file mostly, that grinder isn't too good IMO.