Rant on, seems warranted. Now go enjoy a homebrew and some jerky and think about the good in life. :drunk:
Pretty cool your wife domesticated a grizzly bear...
When you gonna give away some GOOD (Husqvarna) stuff? :p:headbang:
Officially old - went to help the little fella up the front steps and tweaked my back leaning back to give him a hand. So, since I couldn't do...
Got the new lights wired up and mounted. I need a welder and some wire loom to clean it up, but it will work for now. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Quite the load on the old girl, what is it?
Phew, I couldn't stop checking back in on this one.
:fart::fart::fart:
The little guy is killing us, ever since no binkie he has be rough going to sleep. Now he wakes up every night at 3am and calls/ cries for an...
I do #1 but I'll let it sit in the saw for a couple weeks, dump it when it gets to around a month. If I know I won't be using it for a few weeks,...
I'd hate to fall....
:hair: That's a damm fine price.
Mine doesn't, most of the home units don't that I have come across. It runs <30 hours a year max, not really necessary.
Stuff happens.... you might want to make an H-buck - the time spent making it will offset the time saved cutting on this load.
That's like an early Christmas present, no? OEM but what's with metric, I thought you were American... 240 thou!
Awesome!
Nice and clean. Collective stability - good thought. If you turn those 2 bys 90 degrees then you have the strong side supporting the load. An...
That's a great deal, I would grab the Poulan for that price alone.
She's probably already got me beat
For wrist pins I get it started and then keep my thumb over it while working it in so if it kicks back its not getting lost forever.