Nice Fuzz, my first saw was a 351, I toasted it due to the intake boot as well. Found AS, and developed a mild case of CAD. Rebuilt it with a...
Certainly has impacted them this year.... oh wait.
No MLK day off here and I am on salary... private sector picks their days off and this isn't one of them for me. Anyone know what this white crap...
Did they at least install some grease fittings for ya?
I'd go with Occam's razor here and say fishingpol has the right idea. Otherwise, slipping a pole over a rod on an angle should work too, if ya...
Whatever makes me look better to the ladies :cheers: My go to is same as Butcher but I drink plenty of Sam Adams and have been trying the micro...
How much does a Blackstone UOA go for? I am on an annual plan with most of our vehicles running synthetic.... Without UOA I'd be hesitant to push...
Tractors, log grapples, trucks & trailers.... I'd offer less than the $1k but if you can get the equipment over there and then process at home...
I don't know.... but I'd welcome the opportunity to figure it out. The thing about such a monstrous amount of money is it could do so much good,...
I'm going in on this, I wouldn't wanna share my winnings with anyone but the internet's best group of wood hoardin' nuts. pp coming
swags water chaser for the home brew?
Chitty
Step 1, gut that muffler. Step 2, re-tune. Step 3, cut wood!
It's cold. Brakes acting up again on the Subaru and no garage, so I am going to call the mechanic and swallow my pride. I really do not enjoy...
Sorry bud, RIP little Harley.
At that price, I'd never leave my yard for wood (yep, I'm a scrounger). Nice score!
Negative there
Oh, you clicked, caught another! :rofl: :lol: No, seriously, I haven't fished in a long while and have no gear fit for an adult. Freshwater is...
Yes and yes. That is a saw I would grab on a good deal.
I think the "38" is the LENGTH, not the waist size. I am a "32" length (yeah, yeah I'm short) but my chaps go above my logger boots. I could use...