You are seriously making my baby 'bota feel inadequate... keep it up!
For you Turbo Tax users, I converted to Tax Act. Its not as pretty of a GUI, but it works just the same and is easily half the price. Last year...
Nice, new clutch cover makes the awesomeness over the top.
Good looking boards there foragefarmer About how much time to spin those boards - include the time for setting up your first cut with the level...
I was convinced 2 winters ago that I was selling my truck & plow, so I started looking at used blowers. My tractor is only a 21hp (16hp pto) so I...
Yeah, a FEL is just a big shovel - not ideal for the big storms but it beats a regular shovel!
You got a soggy wet foot and 2 towns over we got 6" of fluffy stuff. Wow, kids were bummed it wasn't good snowman snow.
You worked harder than me today Doug
Looks like fun minus the few mishaps. You'll work out the links. Those sleds work great with a nice snow base.
Good thoughts Jon1270 I remember the vast majority of the pieces. Also a scrounger, I have met very nice people along the way. Today it is...
Awesome setup there! Beautiful stacks and sheds. What's the deal with those "T" uprights that look to be on your trailer?
Got to love a covered porch, especially stocked with some good seasoned hardwood!!
As a test, I put some leftover Roxul on my insert top, after I did the block off plate install (also insulated on top.) The smell of that Roxul...
"Spoiler alert" in my take... Finished it last week. The documentary shows the severely flawed judicial system with a clear lean in the...
Sure sounds like lots of "character"!
I had (?) the hesitation off idle and it was bugging me. Then the saw started dying quite often after sitting for a longer idle. So I got to...
You need a 288xp deflector for an easy muff mod? I think I have one kicking around here.
I'm just guessing here but could the cylinder be a 12mm cylinder that ran with a 10mm piston? (i.e. the saw is 10mm and someone swapped in an 044...
They were great, taught me how to fix the top ends, gut mufflers, tune carbs, etc. Never could get it to hang with the 346xp NE so I sent it down...
Thing of beauty!