To clarify, we got power back on Sunday morning - I am just expecting to be down again today. Can't beat wood heat for sure. I remember 2 years...
Hey! I like Mud-weiser! They claim that was unpaid advertising. Something tells me it will get him a future deal however! Hats off to what...
The wind is a howling, and after the 36 hour power outage I'm guessing we'll be out again today - expecting another 8" of snow. 5 gallons of gas...
Nice set of cutting gear!
I can't stand it, about to upgrade to 10 at work. Scared.... no. But it may suffer the fate of Stinny laptop from frustration.
Consider it full time advertising from me, my travel mug is with me a good portion of the day.
Not Windows 8! Oh man I hate that stupid OS.
That sure is a nice place to work!
I had an 038 and believe they are very similar saws. The muffler mod I did was just to open up the baffle some more (unibit to add some holes)...
26 hours and counting, we are the last neighborhood with no power in town. No crews in sight. :headbang:
About 7-8" and soggy wet stuff. It was snowing at a pretty good clip for just under 12 hours.
Finished snow duty annnddddd power is out. Genny is on, good thing it was crock pot dinner!
Power out at work, working from home and I'm outta luck (or in luck?) So I did our taxes. Not a good thing, I figured out we broke through a tax...
Why not a package deal then I'll trade you a 372xp for one and you'll have Husky heaven? :dex:Actually the 371xp I have is Dex clean, and it...
Hey look, white stuff! Up to 8" today, I am working from home. Did anyone make a pot of coffee yet?
288 & 2100.... the guy knows how to pick them and probably knows their value. Just ask, beg, before offering something he can't refuse.
Nah, necessity is the mother of invention - I need that feature; also I am lazy. :D
Needs some way to make a gravity feed where the balls get made on the fly too...
Sounds like good choices.... is that 346xp going to EC as well? I am going to flip one of these 371/2s into a 39x one day when I finally bite the...
Crickets