Burned a huge pile (by my standards) of brush on Saturday. It has been smoldering since even though I have doused it twice. Wake up early this...
Argh, I read it as "wench"... too bad Love the Tacos, been eyeing for a while
Attaboy, cut a minute, swap out a chain.... rinse & repeat I tried digging out a pear tree and pulling, after about 4 hours I cried uncle and...
You have a great setup, just go out back and cut whenever you want!
Toast a few chains, that's the cheapest and easiest route. Btdt
I must have missed the chainsaw in those pics.... Nice work cgraham1 that is a nice looking setup those folks have now.
LinkedXJ that is a sexy ride, good price for such low mileage! The only Sonata I drove I wacked my head right away getting in, didn't like that.
Dislike! Its running rampant around here, my son is still not himself and I feel,the lingering affects, both my sisters kids have it.
Sad stuff rottiman While lingering in misery last week during the flu, I got word of a kid younger than me who I once worked with had died from...
372xp is my preference, the added displacement is easily worth that 1 pound difference
My 2 yr old had a brief stomach thing earlier in the week.... I am on day 6? of the flu. No fun, I am a useless human being. Can't work, can't...
Day 5 of the flu, this sh*t sucks - constantly uncomfortable so I can't sleep. Dr visit in an hour. Don't get too close to the screen while...
Normal is boring, I'd rather be cutting too.
Left Monday early morning at -3F to arrive in San Francisco at a sunny 70+F. Heading back on a red eye tomorrow night, back into the wood burning...
Very interesting, could see that being great for an OWB with some smaller stuff mixed in.
This, check the easy stuff first.
Brilliant!
Nope, and therein lies the problem. I'll keep this as respectful as possible. If my "butthurt" comes from defending the team and all the...
As of now the suspension is voided. Roger couldn't let that stand so he will lose in round 2. You've got guys beating women and it was ignored...
Is this because physics is hard? PV = nRT Deflategate was crap, and even the pundits have now come to realize what a farce that was.