Especially off a campfire.
You're lettin' out the bought air :D
[ATTACH]
Not a high temp alarm but I have a kitchen timer from Walmart. About $4 I think.
3 daughters and a wife, all with hair down to their waist. Yeah, we got hair issues :hair:
http://www.searchcraigslist.org/
FYI....The rest of it is sap wood.
I didn't know ash could be incinerated.
This ^
When in bypass burning in a new load, I often see a blow torch effect from the ends of the wood. The air wash comes down the glass, enters the...
Did you find a problem or just change your burning habits? :thumbs: Most people consider anything in the teens as optimal. Glad the stove is...
A post from sherwood on another thread, "I'm sure I can easily do this (24 hr burn) in the PH. I easily get 16 or more hours, with the firebox...
You gotta get that sawin' motion going :rofl: :lol:
And in the comments he said he had burned 25-30 cords a year.
Like this? [MEDIA]
I gotta say, if I lived down wind from that I wouldn't be happy. OWB catch a lot of flak, but I assume they can be burned virtually smoke free?
I wonder who operates the stoves during EPA testing? A company rep that is experienced with the stove?
I have had a meat tag (dog tag on the ribs) for 21 yrs. USMC tradition.Easy to cover when needed and no regrets yet. That was considered when I...
Not sure about this. Somewhere (a comedian?) I heard a story about a lady that got a lil butterfly tattooed on her backside. Years later it looked...
Good question. Any experienced burner will realize burn times will go down as demand increases. Going through a full load in a Princess every 7...