//firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/help-heating-144x30-greenhouse.10771/
Welcome to the FHC
Me too, 100% :yes:. Just forming a question, but thanks for the response.
That makes more sense.
That's what I was thinking. I you heat with electric, are you gaining efficiency (in the winter)? The Energyguide label appears to show that it...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Yeah it would!
24' of total chimney height? I would expect it to draft fine. ETA: I misread the OP. So, 20' chimney. I would try it. As Well Seasoned suggested,...
Its on my local CL as: Country Flame with rocket stove heat exchanger- $669 :picard: https://fayar.craigslist.org/for/4855424139.html
Welcome cribbed ends Beautiful home.
You may be able to sleeve it back together with a short piece of fuel line. I've spliced broken hard lines this way in the past. Its probably a...
This was what I was looking for in a stove, along with low/long burn ability. Very pleased.
Gotta be it, otherwise you would be smelling smoke too.
Looks good, enjoy :thumbs:
Check your local Craigslist. I've seen landowners and logging co. trying to get rid of tree tops and cut offs on CL. As mentioned, any land owner...
I would just order a new cat and figure it out when you get it. If it fits loose, it can be wrapped with gasket material or gasket material can be...
Sorry, I'm not familiar with your stove. How did you get the old combustor out?
Good point, same concept as log lengths. I never stack my rounds but others (Backwoods Savage) should have an idea how it compares. This would...
Surprisingly my cheap Imperial thermo from Lowes is very accurate. Probably a fluke.
[IMG]
The Brits don't even use the BTU.