I'm guessing the order of popularity will be: non cat pellets cat pre EPA OWB wood furnace
Just wondering how popular each technology is with FHC members.
Happy Birthday Scotty Overkill. Thanks for the great site.
But they don't think the sludge is :picard:o_O
Punky wood absorbs a lot of rain water. Top covering would be best. The wood looks fine to me, I've burnt much worse. It can be a little messy but...
Supposedly the usable space in the firebox measures 2.4 sqft. I'd measure before I buy.
wildwest deserves the chicken dinner for that one.
snuggle?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I bet!
Same daughter points out the living room window, hollers "stunk, stunk". We look out the window. 20 feet away. I think "oh crap". Whatzit?
Chicken dinner!
I've seen one BK in person, a Princess, and have used that used that line. It did look much better in person.:yes: Not bad at all.
I'm all about learning something interesting from an experiment. Especially if someone else is putting forth the effort :)
Finishing up my third winter with the KS, couldn't be happier. I am 100% wood heat and need a reliable, practical stove. Beautiful fire show and...
Nothing wrong with that, I'll do the same. But some people don't have time and/or space, nothing wrong with them finding an alternative and having...
Easy one- When one of my girls was about 2, she would point and holler, "stwirl, stwirl".
Oldsjya- told you?
[IMG] Another local CL jewel. Already stuffed with trash and obviously gets plenty hot.
I have no experience with a ceramic cats but the fine screen on the Keystone will get noticeably restricted with ash, and the SS cat is still...
My wife made detergent for years. It worked better than any commercial detergent that we have tried and cost pennies a gallon. We bought a top...