Are all gasifers IWBs vs OWBs? I know nothing about WBs :emb:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Winner Winner :dancer:
You could be burnt while wearing a wood stove on your back. Could also catch your recliner on fire.;)
Is the Fireview on this chimney? If so, I don't remember reading of a Fireview or Keystone ever back puffing, even on a 13' (I think) chimney like...
From the youngest daughter at ~2. "Trowit daddy! Trowit!"
Sierra. Never even seen a pic of another one like it.? [ATTACH]
Hedge. As awesome as oak it, it doesn't touch it.
Great story and song :rofl: :lol:
The 10%ers have a super human advantage.
Sorry 'bout that :headbang:
I was JUST telling my wife about this thread. She said coffee (this morning's Maxwell House) reminds her of a very faint skunk odor, which she...
So, do you like the smell of Mc D's? Eat Big Macs?
One more option. If you install the stove off the exterior wall closer to the roof peak, you will have less class A exposed/shorter chase,...
You're talking over my head now o_O. 4 years ago I was still burning in a good old ~40 year old, 1/4" plate steel, nearly indestructible, steel...
^A quote from the website^ I just can't bend my brain around this. http://www.skunklover.com/
Have you measured the cuft of it? Just curious.
Winner Winner! I googled it. Supposedly skunk oil used at one part per billion enhances other odors, but perfume companies won't admit to using...
Possibly an urban legend/myth/old wives tale, but supposedly used in odor enhancer. I need to google that.
Do rabbits chew on tree bark or am I lost?