Lorin Day
I stand corrected.
Tough break. I feel useless without a job. Tell him there will be others, chin up. Hope it all works out soon for him.
Where are all the pellet pigs? Only 3 votes... How do you call a Pellet Pig, "Clink, Clink, Clink"? :) More Pre EPA's than I expected.
I can't argue wit that.
Yep, got 4-5 years worth. Thankfully. :thumbs:
Absolutely! :campfire:
ABF and Woodstock need to hash this out. Your wood is almost certainly wet but creosote should not be pouring out. Your stove arrived with a...
I broke my neck. 3 1/2 months ago. Vehicle wreck. Been reflecting on life since I was a kid, but more lately. I'm as right as rain, waiting for...
To me, this is a matter of balance between respect vs burden. I err toward burden, I don't want to be one, but that's me.
The forking (:D) company is at fault. That said, leaking creo is a problem. Obviously the stove shouldn't leak (forking problem) but there also...
That's the key to all good firewood :yes:
One good think about oak, there is very little sapwood. Even if it all gets punky and falls off, you haven't lost much. Most of what I heat with...
Woodstock IS Its in his signature.
I bet she loves that. Where do you ride?
[IMG][IMG] [IMG] I saw this elsewhere. Only $75 on CL, has inline blower for extra fumigation. And 3 kickstands.
Ralphie Boy is offering a heck of a deal. Farm/ranch grade saw (much better than homeowner grade) for 1/2 the cost of new, + free helmet and chaps...
Glad it worked out for you Dennis. Nice stone. I'm glad y'all got a spot you like. I've got strange views. My teenage girls asked me recently...
I have read good things about the Poulan 5020. Here's some info on cheaper new saws....
I forgot to mention the on site classifieds :headbang: