I’m not trying to promote my own business here. Lord knows my waiting list is pretty long. After having run most of them in the woods and in log...
That’s a good buy
I’d think the carbon conductive grease would work when there is space between terminals. Not so much in this application where there will be...
In today’s society, I’m surprised they only found them 1% liable
I think it means the Red Sox have zippers on their bottoms…:whistle::D
The 661 is Stihl’s current 90cc saw. Still being produced. A 500 is only 79cc. The 661 is 92cc and runs about 13cc better than a 500i
A little heads up, a 661 front spring and buffer can be purchased for under $20 at the dealer and will serve the same purpose as the WCS kit
Fify
I think he’s talking about Razzorsharp, a sharpening business in Ohio. While I do sharpen chains for folks, I don’t do nearly as many as this...