Never seen a plastic setup break or leak if they were installed correctly. The ones with problems are usually hacked together with parts that...
Affixing it would be better, but the bolts go through it and hold it in place. It needs to be there as a spacer
Shop vac during the day with 20’ of conduit added. Still didn’t work
That depends on the age. Newer ones run close to two turns out. Early ones about one turn out
I watched the Robertson boys from duck dynasty do this during the daytime and it didn’t work out so well. Make sure it’s at night lol
Possibly. I guess the only Home Depot rental saws I’ve been into were already owned by someone else first and maybe they had already defeated them
I have never seen one like that. What a pain in the dik
Think it’s a DD. SOS Ridgerider will know
Neighbor pizzer offer [ATTACH]
Dam near enough in there to make 2 mufflers
I sent you a pm. Prices change monthly and I don’t want to mislead future viewers
I haven’t paid much attention to the crank or bearings on a 572, but it’s been read that it’s beefier than the 372. Quality oil and more of it...
I happened to have a stock 572 on the bench today, so I made a couple videos to satisfy my own curiosity and make certain I wasn’t making false...
Ported 346’s and 550’s are close to a 372 or 572 in 16” wood
I’m a ported 50cc guy myself. 20” 3/8 chain and let the chit fly. For 24”+ stuff I’d go up to 70cc
Fifelaker resembles that comment
Just pick up some traffic cone paint and it’ll be a Hoosky :salute::yes:
It it could be the crank, but it’s more likely the case bearings and seals. The ball bearings are all separated by a plastic retainer that...
That’s a fair point also. I wouldn’t say they’re notorious for it, but it’s common for crank bearings to only last 300-500 hours on them if some...
It’s close…