Except for maybe a dozen that I sold or traded in high school to early 20's I still have every single LP from age 12 onwards in my...
Very nice find you got there.. Looks like I wasn't the only one around here who scored some vintage machinery recently.:cool::banana:
Maybe its for the old Sears D-44,that 80cc beast shouldn't have any trouble pullin' that :dex:
twin dogs definitely will help.really keeps cuts straighter when you power through the big ones
Most years when I know I'm getting refunds I'll file within a day or two of getting my W-2's back.Dont mind paying that fee for electronic...
I used TaxAct also,3rd year in a row. Filed both Fed & State on Tuesday afternoon (got my W-2 back from employer almost 2 weeks sooner than last...
oh wow thanks! Just PM me with the price when you get done & I'll settle up via PayPal.Just about gave up looking on ebay & elsewhere.Was outbid...
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
Here's a 2101XP - same displacement & 2nd & final version of the model sold from 1987 to 1990.Only some cosmetic differences + chainbrake added....
damm that's 2 years newer than mine & even cleaner. o_O Used mine this morning,first time in about a month,cut a couple kerfs in the last of the...
Basswood. Parents have a small group of several mature trees with 3-4 stems each at their acreage.Plus a handful smaller saplings scattered on...
I already did :rofl: :lol:
Cant decide whether to have a New Belgium Tripel (7.8%),Paulaner Salvator Doppelbock (7.9) or Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock (6.7) Oh Hell...I...
Looks like one of the newer/last model 288XP's.Much larger sticker on the starter housing than my 1st year 288XPW has.
*ahem* :saw::dex:
That saw is pretty much maxed out with 18".For occasional use a 20" would work but I would seriously consider a 60cc or 70cc saw if you're getting...
nice to see I'm not the only one scratching the itch lately... :rofl: :lol: :vulture: :saw::dex:
I'd say 1980 going by the first digit being zero. The 288XP's (first year of production was 1988) predecessor the 181 then the 281 were made in...
I don't see no problem.
Guessing about 1.5 cords.