Definitely worth the trade then.
I normally toss them in the recycle bin :rofl: :lol:
Yup I thought so too. Several others on here have one & are pleased with it. Hand forged by Hults Bruks for Husqvarna,head weighs 2500 grams...
Been wanting one of these for a while to add to my arsenal,Fed tax refund arrived on Friday,ordered this yesterday. :dex: :axe::yes: Bailey's...
I have one of the original Sotz Monster Mauls,the company went under years ago.Had it 34 years,was 15lbs total weight when new,after...
I swear by my MTD 24" 2 stage self propelled w/8HP Tecumseh.5 forward speeds,2 reverse,bought it at Home Depot in around 1999-2000.If I...
:rofl: :lol:
WOW
that sucks
Anyone heard from Nate recently? Still curious about a couple of those old Mac's..........:binoculars:
Don't forget the 394XP.Some say that's stronger runner stock than its 395XP replacement.Same 94cc displacement but less EPA bullchit restrictions...
And he did :D http://www.ebay.com/itm/230881366499?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Grabbed this also from...
I take 1 extra new or freshly sharpened chain in its cardboard box along when I go cutting.All my other chains are new in boxes,a couple old worn...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321652241430?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649 :saw: Another one will be here soon - Model 380, an...
weight of head is 7 pounds
Parental units got me that for Christmas 1981,its still pretty good shape though the paper dust sleeve is long gone.
Correction - Bailey's has it for $74.96,a 25% discount off the list price.With $9.99 UPS Ground,that makes it $84.95. I'll be ordering it...
That Husqvarna splitting maul looks especially inviting.If I'm not mistaken Wetterlings makes all of the Husky branded axes,hatchets & splitting...
Just a couple Beatles,but 1 is an original 1966 mono version of Revolver that Dad bought new & gave me when I was around 15. Tommy,Live At...
That's just the 1 shelf,lower shelf is almost half full.Boxes of various old tools/duplicates sitting on the floor obscuring most of the LP's ....