starving here,will post them after getting back home from steak night at AMVETS post :cheers::drool:
WOW.Nicest set I ever seen. Funny,I sold my 1993 Delta 1.5HP 2 speed 2 direction Shaper with mobile base,never used double ball bearing router...
Just for chits & giggles (nostalgia mostly lol) I grabbed a mint 1979 revised one for $10/free shipping on ebay today.Also seen a couple others a...
Going through some books in the shop recently,I found these classics - Radial Arm Saw Techniques published 1986.According to the date inside...
Not to mention 288XP or 125C if ya wanna go old school.... :saw: :dex:
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
:ups:Just ordered foam filter & can of aerosol tacky oil from Myrtle Creek Saw Shop (saw king on you tube) Canyonville OR. About $16 for both,plus...
I'll take one for sure.
Yesterday's high was 18 with about 1.5 more snow in the morning & full sunshine in afternoon.Actually quite nice I was outside the entire...
niiiiice.:yes:
Yup that's what I do.Short pieces up to 3 feet long I just cut freehand,dont bother setting up the mill.Just making sure the roughed out chunks...
Arrived today. Included a very good 20" .404 pitch bar & chain with about 2/3rds life left. Look how clean the clutch & cylinder area is,this...
20 years ago a local saw shop I did business with would modify standard full chisel chain to Granberg specs for me for a set charge.Grind off...
:yes:Looking at Shawn's set up gave me the inspiration to tidy things up a bit this afternoon & snap a few pics.After all,who don't like...
That is awesome. I have a radial arm saw that Dad gave me a while back.Toolkraft 10" model with aux router spindle shaft (they aren't easy to work...
Yup specs says its OK for driving steel splitting wedges.
Great stuff. Not much around here left where I cut at.Most died out before the 1990's. Still a few smaller live ones growing hopefully they'll...
Storm moved in late Saturday afternoon,light rain changing to snow,heavy at times,Ended up with just over 12 inches.Metro area had from 9 to 14...
yup just as long as you don't have any Black Walnut shavings/chips/sawdust its fine.Walnut has a natural chemical called juglone which is not good...
Aluminum grain scoop/wheelbarrow or cart behind garden tractor make short work of it,dump it someplace out of sight or use it for mulch/filling in...