go go go :tree: :axe:
2 is fine. I just have 2 in each size,having a backup is nice when it gets dull,gets damaged etc.Never used a mini mill,dont know about ripping...
I got Woodland Pro (made by Carlton) at Baileys. They have them both in 3/8 & .404 pitch.I run 3/8 on the big Husky's but would like to get a .404...
:drool: that looks delicious. Made a small pot of split pea & ham last week,its gone now.A few weeks back (between making French onion twice) it...
According to that 1979 book I received yesterday,there were 19 different profiles available for the moulding head,counting the tongue & groove one...
Great stuff.Was pretty sure you had some Mulberry there in part of the stack.
Let's talk about loud for a second,shall we? The camera is nothing.it sounds like being in the pits at a top fuel event. :dex: I've been around...
Mine arrived today.The Green Weenie foam filter & Belray aerosol tacky oil should arrive from Oregon in a couple days. The saw sounds even meaner...
Nephew & I carried out of neighbor's garage barely 40 feet over to my driveway.Put a new 12 foot cable to the switch box,since old one was cut...
For years most of the time I've used a straight 2 x 12 doug fir,with foot long pieces of 1/4" x 1.5 x 1.5 angle iron on both lower edges to...
Partly nostalgia & just to have for the future.If the Seller isn't being greedy,most of this stuff either New Old Stock or good used goes for no...
haha in the good old days I'd spend literally hours of time either behind the wheel or on the phone + a chitload of money on gas looking for...
3 more sets of knives on the way - all New Old Stock for another $40 & change :yes:
Yup.A lot cheaper than clear white pine or similar evergreens,tougher & still easy to shape. I rarely use narrower strips of trim or moulding...
Purdy stuff there
Absolutely.Been quite a few years since I run one of these rigs,but its not my first rodeo. :rootintootin: Scared the chit outta me at first,but I...
2 ebay purchases this morning - same craftsman model number 9-3200 basic 6 profile moulding set,very good,with little use, minor tarnish/surface...
10HP Kohler on the 1975 JD 110 at parents acreage.Built like a tank,loads of torque keeps on going no matter what.I've pulled a 1500lb log on the...
A few more......
Some were curious about my recent find in another thread.I didn't want to :Yar: any further so here's the whole story & pics. Its a long one,so...