At 10PM last night it was 6 outside,76 inside.Now its minus 2,will drop a couple more degrees after sunrise.Still 74 in here. 3 weeks ago I...
Yes please.
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
As someone who has spent plenty of time in jobsite kybo's over the past 25+ years lemme just say 3 things - 1) You should always check that...
The Helko & Mueller are pretty much identical in shape,just different weights.With their thin edge/long taper I rate them the best equally. The...
Wetterlings Sweden forged boron steel twisted wedge about 3.75lbs Helko Germany drop forged twisted wedge about 5.5lbs Mueller Austria hand forged...
I have one of these - original early Oregon patent,not one of those modern Chinese knockoffs.
Main bench built Jan 1987 from 3 x 12 & 3 x 6 old growth douglas fir. Mostly used for various cabinetmaking other woodworking projects,but when I...
I plead the fifth...........:whistle:
I got one,but its not for sale. ;) My first saw,Christmas gift from the parental units in 1981,was used all the time climbing/pruning when I was...
I've loved this since the first time I had it as a teenager when visiting older brother in West Germany where he was stationed in the US Army.I'll...
Mine arrived from Bailey's today.Was on back order for 2 weeks.Havent used it yet but will soon.Looks great,very well made.Has a nice oiled...
Filter & oil arrived today. you can either spray a fair amount on the filter,drop it in a Ziploc bag & squeeze the chit outta it for a few seconds...
Yup with a custom made 13 foot bar.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-McCulloch-755-Two-Man-Chainsaw-/271774118205?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f46fff13d Model 7-55,powerhead...
Very popular model,starting with the first version in 1967 & ending in 1982 or so,this 54cc lightweight powerhouse sold almost a million units &...
After I quit doing various concrete/demo/stone mason/landscaping side jobs all the time after work I kept a early 90's Milwaukee 11lb electric...
Arrived Tuesday,havent used it yet.4 sets arrived Tuesday,5 more on the way,that makes 15 different profiles. The literature is dated 7-57. :D In...
never used one but heard for years they're the cat's meow.