Damm right it is!!! :yes: :cheers::pete::drunk:
The whitest wood known,fairly dense,in old days was used as a substitute for elephant ivory in piano keys,other small musical instrument...
Quick & simple fix. Runs like a raped ape now. :saw: :dex:
I generally take out ashes every 2-4 days.They are poured from the bucket across a piece of 1/2" mesh wire screen that's placed over the 30 gallon...
Anyone else have a problem with the chainbrake staying on? Never did with my old 475,but this one started acting up today & its a real pain in the...
I keep a 30 gallon lidded galvanized metal can outside at NE corner of house next to driveway.When it gets within a couple inches from being full...
After 10+ attempts at getting a clear shot of this yesterday afternoon,I finally gave up.Brought it in the semi heated shop this morning where...
Must resist....................:hair:
Arrived this afternoon. Very strong runner,need to adjust the carb just a wee bit & it'll be perfect.Had a few oddball 10-12" diameter gnarly very...
Douglas Fir ;) [MEDIA]
Looks just like my old one..... :tears: :yes:
As much as I'm against overreaching government regulations,I really think that there needs to be a mandatory training course before novices can...
Ruh roh Raggy....:hair: :D http://corvallis.craigslist.org/tls/4902117553.html http://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/tls/4862965303.html
:rofl: :lol: well there's 34 minutes of my life I'll never get back.:hair: :loco: :crazy: Felt like I was watching Geraldo Rivera's "expose'' on...
:rofl: :lol:
Good luck.
OK,I seen that one last weekend.Here's the link....
Where? I just checked his listings & see nothing.Unless it sold immediately overnight.....:hair:
its so smooth the damm stuff is invisible,innit? :binoculars: :rofl: :lol:
The bark on Slippery/Red Elm isn't as coarse,the wood is a bit more reddish & Slippery/Red Elm was almost never planted for shade/windbreaks.The...